Home | Policies + Catalogs | Forms | Calendars + Schedules | Institutional Data | How Do I? | Site Map    


Effective Spring 2005, degree-seeking students in good academic standing do not have to file a leave-of-absence form for a single semester's absence from studies.

Students who are suspended for one or more semesters, who are absent from the institution for more than two consecutive regular semesters (excluding summers), or who earn credits or receive financial aid from another institution during their absence from Shepherd, must reapply for admission.

If a student plans to attend another institution in order to earn credit to transfer to Shepherd, a Transfer Approval Form must be submitted prior to enrollment.  Note that credits earned at another institution during a period of academic suspension from Shepherd cannot be transferred back.

Shepherd University | Office of the Registrar | P.O. Box 3210 | Shepherdstown, WV | 25443-3210
304-876-5463 | 800-344-5231 | FAX 304-876-5136 |