|Home | Policies + Catalogs | Forms | Calendars + Schedules | Institutional Data | How Do I? | Site Map    |
Distribution of Commencement Tickets
1) Tickets (4 per Commencement participant) will be distributed by the Bookstore beginning in late April. Students must come in person to pick up and sign for their tickets. Tickets can be mailed upon written request to the Bookstore for a $6 fee, but students do so at their own risk for lost, delayed, or misdirected mail.
2) Lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
3) The University will designate the Student Affairs bulletin board in the Student Center as a central location for students to request or offer ticket exchange.
Commencement Day Policy
1) One ticket admits one person, general or handicapped seating (by special arrangement through the Registrar's Office).
2) No one will be admitted to the Butcher Center without a ticket.
3) If family members must leave and re-enter the Butcher Center, they must retain and show the ticket stub to be re-admitted at the door.
304-876-5463 | 800-344-5231 | FAX 304-876-5136 | E-mail