Get a $500 waiver each time you recruit someone to live on campus
How to Apply:
- Complete one Refer-A-Friend Form with both parties information.
- Submit the form with the new resident’s signed housing contract to Residence Life.
- Once paperwork is submitted, Residence Life staff will determine eligibility.
Friday, December 9, 2016 at 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Terms and Conditions:
- Limit of 3 waivers per referring student
- Student cannot refer themselves
- The referred student cannot be a current residential student
- Waivers may be revoked if a party does not commit to living on campus
- Referred student must be approved for off-campus living exceptions
- The Residence Life Office reserves the right to decide whether a student is eligible
If you have any questions, contact:
Residence Life Office
Miller Hall, Lower Level
Office Hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Monday-Friday)