It's Easy To Deposit $$$ To Your Rambler Card.
Depositing money onto your Rambler Card allows you to make purchases from vending machines, copiers, and on and off campuse merchant locations without having to carry cash.
- Deposit online using your Mastercard, Visa, or Discover card. No login necessary to deposit funds. You will need the Rambler Cardholder's Shepherd nine digit ID number. Simply click the "Add Cash Now" link on the left menu of the next page...Click Deposit Online to proceed to deposit money.
- Deposit to your Rambler through the FREE iPHONE and Android apps using your Mastercard, Visa, or Discover card. To login into either app you must first set up your Rambler account at the on-line card office. Go to http:// services.jsatech.com/ index.php?cid=115 and click on the I'm new here link in the upper right hand corner and follow the instructions. Your username will always be your 9 digit ID number found on the back of your card. A password will be emailed to you (you can change it after you log into the online card office to something easy to remember). You will then have your Rambler login for not only the online card office, but also for the app!
- Call us at 304-876-5273 (KARD) with your Mastercard, Visa, or Discover card number to deposit money over the phone.
- Come to the Bookstore with cash, check, Mastercard, Visa, or Discover card to deposit money in person.
- Mail your deposit to the Rambler Card Office with money order, check, or credit card information, include student name and Shepherd ID number. Shepherd University, Rambler Card Office, P.O. Box 5000, Shepherdstown,WV 25443.
- Deposit cash onto your card using a Value Transfer Station (VTS) on campus.