Objectives of Phi Epsilon Kappa
- To be organized and operated exclusively for educational and charitable
purposes as a non-profit organization dedicated to advancement of those
educational interest areas indicated on the front cover.
- To foster scientific research.
- To facilitate the exchange of information and experience gained in the
various countries of the world including programs, methods, techniques,
materials, training and research.
- To provide a medium through which the membership can contribute to the
advancement of the profession.
- To publish periodicals to be distributed to members and to the general
public for the purpose as disseminating information about the Corporation, the
membership, and the profession.
- To make awards for outstanding work.
- To foster a spirit of loyalty and fraternity and bonds of fellowship and