Enrollment Management Committee Minutes
May 19, 1999
Members present: Sandy VanMetre, Karl Wolf, Pete Checkovich, Howard Seiler, Dan Starliper, Dow Benedict
1. Spring 99 up-date: Registrar indicates that pre-registration looks flat or slightly up over l998. Karl recommended that those student eligible to pre-reg and did not, should be contacted and offered a chance to register.
2. Fall 99 up-date: Karl feel that the number of studants admitted for fall is up about 76 at this time over last fall. Sandy feels that transfers are up 12.
3. Financial aid up-date: Data supplied in writing by Libby shows FA ahead of last year in the dates that awards were made.
4. CTC up-date: Pete is holding a significant number (heads and FTE) of Quad. Graphics enrollemnt forms for fall. Pete thinks that SBVC fill be flat with 98 but GM may be up a little.
5. Faculty Advising: Charles has distributed the faculty advising handbook and the committee applauded his fine work. He is now investigating the distribution to adjunct faculty. There will be some faculty advisement training next year.
6. New business: There was a general discussion re. the amount of coverage given to positive developments on campus.
| Main Page |