The Shepherd University Metro Scholarship is now available for residents of select Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Virginia counties! This $4,000 per year scholarship is awarded automatically when all requirements below are fulfilled.
To be Eligible, you Must Be:
- A first-time in college (freshman) student with a legal, permanent residence in one of the following counties:
- Maryland: Allegany, Frederick, Garrett, Montgomery, or Washington
- Virginia: Clarke, Fairfax, Frederick, or Loudoun
- Pennsylvania: Franklin
- Taking at least 12 credit hours per semester
- Living on campus
- Shepherd offers three styles of residence halls—traditional, suite, and apartment. For more information about campus living, visit: www.shepherd.edu/residencelife
Be the first to live in Shepherd’s newest residence hall!
The new residence hall, opening in August 2017, will offer suite-style housing, classroom space, study rooms, a dining facility, and more. For more details, visit: www.shepherd.edu/residence-hall-project