The Shepherd University Metro Scholarship is now available for residents of select Maryland and Pennsylvania counties, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.! This $4,000 per year scholarship is awarded automatically when all requirements below are fulfilled.
To be Eligible, you Must Be:
- A first-time in college (freshman) student with a legal, permanent residence from:
- Maryland: Allegany, Frederick, Garrett, Montgomery, Prince George’s or Washington counties
- Pennsylvania: Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Lancaster, and York counties
- Washington, D.C.
- Taking at least 12 credit hours per semester
- Living on campus
- Shepherd offers three styles of residence halls—traditional, suite, and apartment. For more information about campus living, visit: www.shepherd.edu/residencelife