SHEPHERD UNIVERSITY’S MARTINSBURG CENTER
Did you previously attend college and not complete a degree? Do you have work or military experience that could be counted as college credit? Take the next step in your career. Finish the degree you started or begin working on your master’s. Enter #SUMMER in the comments section when you apply online, and we will waive your $45 application fee!
- Monday, August 28th –Fall 2017 Classes Begin.
- Thursday, August 31st –9am-12pm-Introduction to QuickBooks. Cost $195 per person (Discounts available for students, Shepherd Alumni, and group registration). Register with Karen Rice – 304-876-5135 or email@example.com
- Monday, September 4th –All Day-Labor Day Holiday. University is closed.
- Tuesday, September 12th –4:30pm-Innovation Seminar and Networking Series: “Intuition + Analytics → Innovation,” presented by Dr. Jay Liebowitz, Distinguished Chair of Applied Business and Finance at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology, Erma Ora Byrd Hall Auditorium, until 5:30 p.m., followed by networking reception with light refreshments. Sponsored by College of Business and President’s Club.
- Thursday, September 14th –9am-12pm-Intermediate QuickBooks. Cost $195 per person (Discounts available for students, Shepherd Alumni, and group registration). Register with Karen Rice – 304-876-5135 or firstname.lastname@example.org