SHEPHERD UNIVERSITY’S MARTINSBURG CENTER
Did you previously attend college and not complete a degree? Do you have work or military experience that could be counted as college credit? Take the next step in your career. Finish the degree you started or begin working on your master’s. Enter #SUMMER in the comments section when you apply online, and we will waive your $45 application fee!
- Thursday, May 4th –10am-144th Commencement, Emeritus Club Reception and Luncheon, honoring alumni who graduated 50 or more years ago, Student Center, by advance reservation. Sponsored by Office of Alumni Affairs and the Shepherd University Alumni Association.
- Saturday, May 6th — 144th Commencement Ceremony. By Ticket Only.
- Tuesday, May 9th — 12pm-5:30pm-Summer Open House at the Shepherd University Martinsburg Center. Room 109.
- Tuesday, May 9th — 12pm-5:30pm-American Red Cross Blood Drive at the Shepherd University Martinsburg Center.
- Thursday, May 18th –Payment Due Date for Summer I and Summer III for Students Registering March 20-May 2 by Noon.
- Monday, May 22nd –All Day-Summer I and Summer III Classes Begin