SHEPHERD UNIVERSITY’S MARTINSBURG CENTER
Did you previously attend college and not complete a degree? Do you have work or military experience that could be counted as college credit? Take the next step in your career. Finish the degree you started or begin working on your master’s. Enter #SUMMER in the comments section when you apply online, and we will waive your $45 application fee!
- Thursday, June 29th –All Day-Payment Due Date for Summer II for Students Registering March 20-June 21.
- Tuesday, July 4th –All Day-Independence Day Holiday, University is closed.
- Wednesday, July 5th –All Day-Summer II Classes Begin.
- Thursday, August 3rd –All Day-Summer II and Summer III Day Classes End
- Saturday, August 5th –9am-12pm-Shepherd University Martinsburg Center Open House & RMS Shred event to benefit the Berkeley County Backpack Program.