SHEPHERD UNIVERSITY’S MARTINSBURG CENTER
Did you previously attend college and not complete a degree? Do you have work or military experience that could be counted as college credit? Take the next step in your career. Finish the degree you started or begin working on your master’s. Enter #SPRING19 in the comments section when you apply online, and we will waive your $45 application fee!
Calendar (note: Summer center hours are Mon through Thurs from 9:00A.M. until last class concludes and on Fridays from 9:00 A.M. until 2:00 P.M.):
- September 26, 2018 — Martinsburg Regional Job Fair 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. – Click for more information.
- October 22, 2018 — MBA Meet and Greet 5:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M. – click to RSVP or for more information.
- Saturday, December 15, 2018 — Major Field Test: Contact SDONOVAN@Shepherd.edu to register! Test begins at 9:00 A.M so make sure to arrive and be prepared at the Martinsburg Center by 8:45 A.M.
You may have missed:
- Did you know that the MBA program now has certificates designed to quickly enhance your career? Click here!
- What makes the Eastern Panhandle the place to locate your business, your education and your family!
- Early to college opportunities: http://www.shepherd.edu/admissions/high-school-students
- Veterans Upward Bound — Absolutely free, Veterans Upward Bound helps prepare veterans for success at ANY higher education institution, assisting with financial aid and GI Bill benefits, admission and enrollment, and much MORE. Veterans Upward Bound may also provide refresher and preparatory classes as needed. Email the Eastern Panhandle academic advisor firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about V.U.B. services or to schedule a time to meet one-on-one and learn more!