SHEPHERD UNIVERSITY’S MARTINSBURG CENTER
Did you previously attend college and not complete a degree? Do you have work or military experience that could be counted as college credit? Take the next step in your career. Finish the degree you started or begin working on your master’s. Enter #SUMMER in the comments section when you apply online, and we will waive your $45 application fee!
- Tuesday, May 23rd — All Day-Add/Drop and Late Registration via RAIL or in Registrar’s Office (Between 8 a.m.-4 p.m.).
- Tuesday, May 23rd –5:30pm-Workshop: Learn the Best Ways to Save for College and Minimize Student Loan Debt, presented by Adam Stewart and Amanda Vance Giangola, Erma Ora Byrd Hall Auditorium, until 6:30 p.m. Sponsored by Office of Academic Community Outreach and United Brokerage Services, Inc.
- Monday, May 29th — Memorial Day Holiday. Offices Closed. University will reopen on Tuesday, May 30
- Wednesday, June 7th –All Day-Last Day to Withdraw from a Summer I Class.
- Tuesday, July 4th –All Day-Independence Day Holiday, University is closed.
- Saturday, August 5th –9am-12pm-Shepherd University Martinsburg Center Open House & RMS Shred event to benefit the Berkeley County Backpack Program.