Main Menu

Maintenance Requests

Please use this Work Order Request Form to submit a request for a Work Order for Facilities Management to address. A Work Order is filed when there is a problem in a room, hallway, stairwell, bathroom, or lobby of a residence hall. Such problems could include a clogged toilet, a light out, an AC unit, or other items of those natures.

Please complete this form in its entirety. When applicable, please be as detailed as possible–including uploading pictures if necessary! We want to ensure that you are receiving the most efficient and effective service possible and we cannot do that without your help!

Please review the form carefully before submitting. If you have any questions, please contact your RA, building supervisor, or the Residence Life Office (304-876-5172; Thank you!


If you are experiencing problems with your OUTSIDE access, please contact Residence Life or an RA for assistance.

If you are experiencing problems with your INSIDE access, please refer to this page: Onity Lock Lights for further information on what to do and who to call.