Welcome to a historic tour of the west campus of Shepherd. West campus consists of the campus west of WV Rt 340/N. Duke Street. Though the first building on west campus was Miller Hall (built in 1915), it wasn't until Shepherd University purchased the Henry W. Potts' Farm (125 acres) 49 years later in 1964 that west campus started to evolve into the area we know today. With the purchase of the Potts Farm, Shepherd University's campus grew from 35 arces to 161 acres. Then in 1991 Shepherd University purchased Tabler Farm (158 acres), ensuring the expansion of the west campus.