Shepherd University Logo Shepherd University Campus

Normal Building Title

Normal Building

Normal Building,
looking northeast
ca. 1896

The Normal Building was constructed in 1896 to serve as the main building for Shepherd University. First occupied in 1897, the Normal Building was located where Knutti Hall is today.

On March 9, 1901, the Normal Building was destroyed by fire which led to the construction of Knutti Hall.

Right Arrow Next