How to access Scarborough Library Online Electronic Resources
off Shepherd University Campus
- On the Scarborough Library main webpage, click on the "Reference Assistance" menu option; and place your mouse over the "Databases" menu option and a dropdown menu will appear.
- Click on the Electronic Resource that you need. For this example, we will be using EBSCOhost. If you are not sure of which E you need, you can click on the "More Electronic Resources" option for a full list of Scarborough Library Electronic Resources.
- Enter your Shepherd email username and password in the appropriate box.
- Then click "connect to database" to connect to the Shepherd Network and the Electronic Resource you want.
- Click on "EBSCOhost Web" to direct you to EBSCOhost databases where you can choose which databases you wish to search.