How to access Scarborough Library Online Electronic Resources
off Shepherd University Campus
- On the Scarborough Library main webpage, click on the "Reference Assistance" menu option; and place your mouse over the "Databases" menu option and a dropdown menu will appear.
- Click on the Electronic Resource that you need. For this example, we will be using EBSCOhost. If you are not sure of which database you need, you can click on the "More Electronic Resources" option for a full list of Scarborough Library Electronic Resources.
- Enter your Shepherd email username and password in the appropriate box.
- Then click "connect to database" to connect to the Shepherd Network and the Electronic Resource you want.
- Click on "EBSCOhost Web" to direct you to EBSCOhost databases where you can choose which databases you wish to search.