Scarborough Library Food & Drink Policy
Please help us keep the library clean and orderly by following these simple guidelines:
- Snacks may be eaten. We consider snacks to be chips, pretzels, cookies and similar foods. Pizza, tacos, salads, fruit, and sandwiches are NOT snack foods.
- Foods other than snacks must be eaten in the 24 hour study room or outside the library.
- Food delivery to the library is prohibited. Library special events must be coordinated through Nancy Cowherd.
- Only NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES are permitted in the library.
- Please use sturdy, spill-proof beverage containers with covers to minimize damage to library materials and facilities.
In accordance with university policy, the use of any form of tobacco is prohibited in all areas of the library.