Printing and Copying
- Black & White printers are available on the main floor and the 3rd floor of the library. A color printer is available on the main floor of the library.
- Black & White and Color copiers and Microfilm reader/printers are available on the main floor of the library.
- Printers and copiers operate using a Rambler or Visitor Card. Visitor cards are available for purchase at the Public Services Desk for $1.00. Adding money to your Rambler or Visitor card can be done at the Public Services Desk.
- Black & White printing and copying is $0.15 per page.
- Color printing and copying is $0.25 per page
- Microfilm printing is $0.15 per page
Scarborough Library has a variety of scanners located on the main floor of the library.
- 8×10 and 11×17 Flatbed scanners
- 8×10 Flatbed scanner with Automatic Document Feeder
- Copiers have the ability to scan material to email or to a USB drive
Fax services are available to all library patrons at the Public Services desk.
Cost to Fax:
- Within North America, $1.00 per page
- Outside North America, $3.00 per page
- Incoming faxes, $1.00 per page