Students will be assigned to one of three advisors in the Office of Career Services for "undecided" majors.
The Academic Advisors for Undecided majors are:
Ms. Kelly Pannill, Acadmeic Advisor
Ms. Emily Gross, Director of Academic Support
Mr. Joseph Jefferson, Director of Cooperative Education
Contact 304.876.5317 to schedule an appointment.
Why meet with a career advisor?
• Understand your interests, skills, personality traits, and work values through self-assessment.
• Hone your research skills in order to explore career and advanced degree options.
• Choose a major, concentration, or advanced degree that aligns with your career goals.
• Learn effective search strategies in order to attain internships and jobs.
• Enhance your application materials, including resumes, cover letters, and portfolios.
• Refine your professional image and effectively present yourself during networking events and interviews.
• Evaluate job offers and compensation packages and sharpen your negotiation skills.