Registering Ubuntu 8.04 and higher
|You must have Ubuntu 8.04 or higher installed.
For the latest release, please visit http://www.ubuntu.com
1. Plugin your network cable, or turn on your wireless, and wait for a connection.
2. Go to http://registration.shepherd.edu/registration
and fill in your Shepherd username and password, then press "Download".
3. Find the Bradford dissolvable agent file, usually downloaded to the desktop. Right click it,
and select Properties.
4. Select the Permissions tab.
5. Check the "All executing file as program" box. Press close.
6. Double click the icon on the desktop, the agent will now run a scan to make sure that
your computer complies with all registration requirements. You will have to run registration
for both wireless and wired connections.
If you have any problems with this guide, please contact the User Support Desk at (304)876-5457