The WPA2 patch is available at the IT Services User Support Desk
in Ikenberry Hall, the Public Services Desk in the Library or the Internet.
To download the patch from the Internet:
We recommend that you Save the file to your Desktop, if your preference is to
save the file elsewhere, just remember where you put it. Optionally, you can select Run.
- Go to
- Click on Download Information under MORE INFORMATION.
- Click on Download Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2)...... now.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Click on the Download button.
Your computer will have to be restarted after the patch is installed. Close all programs before
continuing. Locate the file on the media provided or the place where you saved it and double
click to run it.
Now do the following steps:
- Click on the Run button.
- Click on the Next button.
- Select I Agree and click on the Next button.
- Click on the Finish button.
If you need further assistance, contact User Support at 876-5457 or firstname.lastname@example.org.