- Your computer account is created shortly after you register for classes.
- After IT Services creates your computer account, a temporary ID card is sent through
Your username and password can then be retrieved through
Here is what you need to do.
1. Go to RAIL and click on Next Stop Rail - All Aboard!
2. Enter your SID (Shepherd ID) and your PIN on the User Login screen.
3. Click on Personal Information on the Welcome screen.
4. Click on Password Management at the bottom of the page.
5. Click on Retrieve Original Password. You will need to read and accept the Acceptable Use Policy.
Your Username and Password will then be displayed.
6. Click on Back to Password Management Menu in the upper right corner.
7. Click on Change current password.
8. Enter your new Password twice (6-16 characters long)and click on Change Password. A confirmation
page will state your password has been changed.
9. To protect your privacy, click on EXIT in the upper right corner and close your browser when you have
Your username and password allow you to access:
- Campus owned computers
- Internet access in residence halls
- Wireless network
- Personal network disk space
- Shared network disk space
- Learning Management System - Sakai
For more information, visit
ID, PIN, Username and Password FAQ's.