Shepherd University logo Information Technology
Home | About | Undergraduate | Graduate | Prospective | Current | Athletics | Alumni | Faculty/Staff   

I. T. Services

For Students

For Faculty/Staff

I. T. Services Policies and Procedures

Frequently Asked Questions

About Us and Contacts

Temporary Account Request Form

If you need a computer account for someone who is not a full or part-time employee of the University, you must fill out and submit an Account Request Form to the I.T. Services department.

Temporary or permanent employees of the CATF, Byrd CLS, Shepherd University Foundation, or the temp service must have this form filled out and submitted.
For other temporary account needs, please call the Director of I.T. Services.

** NOTE   I. T. Services must have account request forms at least two weeks before the accounts are needed.
Because accounts are created by a batch process, under no circumstances can accounts be created immediately. **

If you need accounts for an outside group, such as conference attendees, who have no affiliation with the University, please go to the Outside Group Request Page for details.

Employees who have a Personnel Account Form (PAF) submitted do not need the request form done for them. Their PAF is the computer account request form.

Please print, fill out and sign this Temporary Account Request Form.

Shepherd University | I. T. Services | P.O. Box 5000 | Shepherdstown, WV | 25443-5000
User Support Desk 304-876-5457 | Main Number 304-876-5245 | email: