|Full Sheet of Identical Labels:
1. From MS Word, access the Tools menu.
2. From the Tools menu, click on “Envelopes and Labels.
3. This will bring you to the envelopes and labels box as seen below.
Choose the “Labels” tab on the top of the dialog box.
7. From the “Label Options” box, under “Label products, select the brand
of labels used.)
8. Under “Product number:” match the number on the outside of the box of labels
with the number in the list.
9. Under “Printer information:”. “Laser and ink jet” should be chosen.
10. Click on “OK.”
You will once again be back at the “Envelopes and Labels” box. Make sure your
sheets of labels are placed in your printer correctly. (With most printers this would be
11. Click “Print.”
To Type Several Labels, Each Having Different Information
· Skip steps 4 and 5.
· After Step 10, click on “New Document” in the Envelopes and Labels dialog box.
· In the template for the labels that now is on your screen, type each one. The tab key will move
the cursor from label to label.
· When completed, print from Word as usual.