Outlook setup for Office XP/2003
|1. Log into the computer in your office.
2. After you are logged in, find the icon for Microsoft Outlook.
3. If you do not have this icon, you can find Outlook in the Start menu. It is either
under All Programs; or under All Programs, then Microsoft Office.
4. If this is the first time you started Outlook, you should see a screen like the one
below. Click the Next button.
5. Make sure "Yes" is marked. This is the default. Click the Next button.
6. Mark "Microsoft Exchange Server". Click the Next button.
NOTE: If you have opened Outlook before or do not see the above screen, please look at
how to reconfigure your Outlook.
7. Type in "exchange", without the quote marks, for the Microsoft Exchange Server name.
8. In the next box enter your user name. Example jdoe. Click the Check Name button when done.
This will change your user name into your full name.
If you receive an error message, make sure your user name is correct. If it is correct and you
are still receiving a message at this screen, please call User Support at ext. 5457.
Click the Next button if everything is correct.
9. Congratulations you are now finished setting up Outlook. Click the Finish button.
Welcome to the Shepherd Exchange server.