Setting Outlook to use commas as delimiters
|The instructions on this page are to configure Outlook to use commas,
as well as semi-colons, to separate addresses when sending out e-mails. Please do the following steps:
1. In Outlook, click on Tools.
2. Click on Options.
3. Click on the E-mail Options button.
4. Click on the Advanced E-mail Options button.
5. The bottom section of the dialog box is labeled "When sending a message".
Click on the check box next to "Allow commas as address separator".
6. Click on the OK button three times to close the dialog boxes.
You should now be able to use commas to separate e-mail addresses.
If you have any problems or questions, please contact the User Support Desk.