Microsoft Expression Web 3 Installation Instructions
Please verify that your computer meets the requirements
before installing Microsoft Expression Web 3.
Microsoft Expression Web 3 requires Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3), Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2)
or Windows 7 (SP1).
1. Please click on the Install button below to start installing Microsoft Expression Web 3 on your office
2. Click on Run in the File Download Window.
3. When this window appears, the installation has begun.
4. The installation takes several minutes. When the installation has completed,
the Microsoft Expression Web 3 Service Pack 1 window will open. Click on Yes.
5. The Service Pack will begin installing.
6. Click OK when the Service Pack installation has completed.
7. Microsoft Expression Web 3 will be listed under All Programs.
If you have any problems or questions about the installation, please
contact User Support at x5457 or email@example.com.