Importing Files to your New Computer using Windows
Easy Transfer Wizard
Here are the instructions for importing your
files to your new computer.
1. Log into your new computer. Verify all programs are closed. Go to the
Start button and type \\sushare\temp$\username\username.MIG
in the Search box. Replace the words username with YOUR
2. In the User Account Control window, click on Continue.
3. Under User account on the new computer, SHEPHERD\your username should be
displayed. If it is not, click on the drop down arrow and select your username. Click
4. In the next window, click on Tranfer.
5. The transfer will start. Do not close this window.
6. Once the transfer is complete, click on Close. Your files are now on your new computer.