3. The Windows Easy Transfer Wizard will appear. If you have any
programs open, hit Close All.
4. Click Use a CD, DVD, or other removable media.
5. Click External hard disk or to a network location.
6. Type \\sushare\temp$\username\username.MIG
in the Network Location box but replace the words username with YOUR
Shepherd username. Click on Next.
7. Click on My user account, files, and settings only.
8. Click on Transfer.
9. Wait for the Transfer to complete.
10. Once your files have been transferred, click Close.
11. To verify your files have been saved to the network drive, go to
Start and click on Run.
12. Type in \\sushare\temp$\username
in the box but replace the username with YOUR Shepherd
username. Click OK. A file named your username.MIG should be
displayed. If it does not, please contact User Support at Ext. 5457 or
email@example.com. Close the window.