Client Email Settings For iPhones/iPads/iPods After Email Migration
In our experience, you cannot update your settings. That has not worked. You will need to delete your Shepherd email account and set it up again. Here are the steps to follow.
- Go into your Settings by selecting its icon.
- Select your Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select your Shepherd email account under the Accounts listed.
- Select Delete Account at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be asked to confirm the deletion. Select Delete.
- The deletion process may take a while. Please be patient.
- You will go back to the previous screen listing your email account. Select Add Account.
- You want to select Exchange from the list.
- Enter your Shepherd email address of firstname.lastname@example.org into the email box and press Return.
- Enter your Shepherd password into the password box and press Return.
- The Description box should automatically populate with Exchange.
- Press Next in the upper right corner of the screen.
- If the following screen comes up, verify the settings are correct and if not, enter or correct them.
If you experience any problems with this process, please contact the IT Services Desk.
Page updated on July 13, 2017