Human Resources | Jobs | Forms | Staff Handbook | HR Staff/Location    


How to Change Your Address

If your home mailing address has changed, you will need to send that change to several different places. Please follow the instructions below in order to update your records.

  1. To change your mailing address in Banner, Shepherd University's information system, please log into RAIL ( Click on Personal Information and then select Update Addresses and Phones. There you will be able to change your home mailing address. If you find when you go into RAIL that you do not have a home mailing address listed, please contact LuAnn Yanna ( or 304-876-5328) so that she can enter an address for you. After she does that, you can make changes as needed in the future.
  2. Once you have changed your mailing address in RAIL, an email notification automatically will be generated to the Human Resources Office and the Payroll Office, so you do not need to contact those offices individually to update your mailing address.

  3. To change your mailing address with the West Virginia Public Employees Insurance Agency (PEIA), please log into PEIA's Benefits Administration System ( You can access this web site through Shepherd's Human Resources web site if that is easier for you ( You will first need to register if this is the first time you have used PEIA's Benefits Administration System.
  4. To change your mailing address with TIAA-CREF, please log into TIAA-CREF's web site ( You will first need to register if this is the first time you have accessed your TIAA-CREF records online. Click on My Profile at the top of the page; next click on Contact Information and eDelivery Preferences; and, finally, click on Edit My Contact Information. There you can type in your new address information.
  5. Several organizations that are affiliated with Shepherd University manage their own databases and you will need to contact them individually to update your mailing address. Please use the following contact information for this purpose.
    • Advancement Office - contact Mona Kissel at 304-876-5378 or Changes made through the Advancement Office will be shared with the Shepherd University Foundation, the Shepherd University Alumni Association, and the Scarborough Society, so you do not need to contact each of those organizations individually.
    • Friends of Music - contact Joanna Moomaw at 304-876-5765 or
    • Shepherd University Athletics Department - contact Kathy Fasulo at 304-876-5481 or
    • Performing Arts Series at Shepherd (PASS) - contact Rachael Meads at 304-876-5113 or


Shepherd University | Office of Human Resources | P.O. Box 5000 | Shepherdstown, West Virginia | 25443-5000
304-876-5299 | FAX: 304-876-5197 | 800-344-5231
| E-mail