Home | About | Library | RAIL | Sakai | RAVE | E-mail | Athletics | Alumni |




Welcome from the Dean


Who can answer questions about my degree or program of study?


Where can I get an overview of campus services?


What does the Rambler Card do?


Where can I go to find out financial information?


Where do I pay my bill?


Do I need a parking permit?


Do I need a Shepherd e-mail account?


How do I work with technology on campus?


Can I access library resources electronically?


Is the Student Center open for graduate students?


How do I find class and registration information?


Where can I find the class schedule?


What is RAIL?


Is the University catalog online?


What other services are available to students?


Orientation Guide for Newly Admitted Graduate Students







What other services are available to students?


Disability support services


This office is run by the Shepherd University Multicultural Student Affairs Office located in Room 216 of the Student Center. Believing that every student deserves a safe and accessible environment in which to succeed, Disability Support Services works closely with students to meet their needs.


Veterans Affairs


Shepherd offers many opportunities for veterans who have served our country and are returning to the workforce. The Veterans Affairs Office is located in Room 101 of the Student Center and can be reached at 304-876-5214. Ask about the "Service to Success" brochure and special programs in financial aid and services such as the "Troops to Teachers" program.



Graduate Studies and Continuing Education | P.O. Box 5000 | Shepherdstown, West Virginia | 25443-5000 | 304-876-5313 | 800-344-5231