GRADUATE STUDIES CURRENT STUDENTS FORMS
* Academic Change Form (PDF)
Use this form to change concentrations or degree programs. Requires signature of the program coordinator, and chair of the graduate council, and approval of the graduate council.
* Course Substitution or Waiver (PDF)
Use this form to substitute courses within your degree program. Requires signature of the academic advisor and graduate program coordinator.
* Transfer Approval Form (PDF)
Use this course to take graduate courses at another institution. Requires signature of the program coordinator and Dean of Graduate Studies.
* Non-Degree Form (PDF)
Students who are not in a degree program may use this form. Requires approval of the Dean of Graduate Studies.
* Undergraduate to enroll in Graduate Class (PDF)
Qualifications apply. The form also requires approval by the graduate council.
* Petition to the Graduate Committee (PDF)
Use this form to add/drop classes, withdraw from classes or to apply for graduation beyond posted deadlines. Requires signature of the program coordinator, advisor and Dean of Graduate Studies.
* Employee/Graduate Student Researcher Waiver Form (PDF)
This form is an application for employees of Shepherd University to take graduate courses with remission of tuition, or for current student to receive a Graduate Research Assistant waiver.
* Student Affairs Scholarship Recipient Waiver Form (PDF)
Financial Aid options for CSDA students.
* Student Tuition Waiver Form (PDF)
This form is an application for non-obligatory tuition waiver assistance.
* Request for Withdrawal from Shepherd University (PDF)
Use this form for a complete withdrawal from the university.
* Graduation Application (PDF)
Please fill out this form and obtain the appropriate signatures. You may also FAX or email this form to the graduate studies office (304-876-5313 or email@example.com). The $35 graduation fee may be paid in person at the Cashier's office or by contacting them during regular business hours at: 304-876-5284 or via fax: 304-876-5002.