Take summer classes and get ahead for Fall 2016!
Shepherd University is offering free summer housing to students at any college and university if they enroll in summer school.*
- Take a minimum of six credits in the same summer term
- Apartment-style living in Printz Hall (Space is limited.)
- Including kitchen, living room, and bathroom (Meals are not covered.)
- Summer Session I: May 23–June 22
- Summer Session II: July 5–August 3
- Summer Session III: May 23–August 3
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, contact Shepherd’s Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-876-5212.
* Students must be in good academic standing at their home university.