Funding Opportunities and Scholarships
- Read an overview of how to plan financially for your study abroad.
- Plan early and use the budget worksheet and fundraising ideas to help get you started.
- Students are strongly encouraged to meet early with Jon Piper in the Financial Aid office to discuss options and establish a plan that will best fit the study abroad program and its timing in the academic plan. Please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org and set up an appointment today!
- Students can apply for the Student Government Association (SGA) or Create the Future Scholarship
- Other scholarships may be offered by the program provider that you are using for your study abroad program
- Students have access to a wide selection of scholarships and grants for studying abroad.
- Read tips on applying and how to win scholarships
- For questions, please contact Yin Star, email@example.com