Please check these pages often to stay informed about the latest information and opportunities from Academic Affairs.
Faculty Resources (Full- and Part-Time)
- Academic Affairs Organizational Chart
- Faculty Handbook
- Faculty Directory
- Faculty Directory Information Form – PDF fillable
- Opening Activities for Faculty and Administrators (Fall 2017)
- New Faculty Memo Fall 2017-Brief biographical sketches of new hires in academic affairs for 2017
- Fall 2017 Registrar’s Office Information (drop/withdrawal dates and other deadlines)
- College/Department Chairs
- Faculty Research Forum
- Academic Calendar
- Student Attendance Letter
- Academic Study Tour Proposal Form
- Credit Hour Compliance Information – NEW!
Center for Teaching and Learning
The Center for Teaching and Learning has many tools and resources for faculty that highlight best practices in teaching. These include the Focus on Student Learning Workshops (FOSLs), as well as webinars, and events that offer internal professional development opportunities!
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Shepherd Entrepreneurship and Research Corporation
- Office of Sponsored Programs
Adjunct Faculty Hiring Information
- Department Chairs Responsibilities for New Adjunct Hires
- New Employee Information Sheet
- New Employee Checklist