To be eligible for review for admission to student teaching, the student must:
- Have passed Juncture 2 Review;
- Have full status in TEP
- Have made satisfactory progress in portfolio development;
- Have the required GPA (set by Specialization area with 2.5 the minimum) in both Educational Studies and Overall;
- Have no grade lower than a "C" in all Education Studies courses;
- Have met all requirements as specified by the specialization/endorsement in the Catalog or specialization handbook;
- Continue free of conviction for felony or any charge involving moral character.
If admission to student teaching is approved, the student must attend the Pre-Student Teaching Meeting held approximately the 4th week of each semester prior to the Student Teaching Semester.