Dr. Tauna Cole, Associate Professor of Education
107 Knutti Hall
M: 12:30-4:00 p.m.
W (1st & 3rd): 12:30-3:00 p.m.
W (2nd & 4th): 3:00-5:30 p.m.
Advanced Degrees – West Virginia University
Ed.D. Special Education/Reading
MA Educational Leadership
MA Special Education: Learning Disabilities
Certificate Women’s Studies
- EDUC 200 Foundations of American Education;
- EDUC 353 Integrated Reading and Language Arts I;
- EDUC 354 Integrated Reading and Language Arts II;
- EDUC 360 Survey of Exceptional Children;
- EDUC 443 Reading in the Content Areas;
- EDUC 400 Student Teacher Seminar: Inclusion in the Regular Classroom;
- EDUC 450 Student Teacher Supervision
- EDUC 390 Experiential Learning;
- EDUC 392 Cooperative Learning in Education
- EDUC581 Social Foundations of American Education
- EDUC520Conceptual Development for the Integration of Language Arts and Social Studies;
- EDUC586 Reading I – Literacy Acquisition and Developmental Reading;
- EDUC587 -Reading II – Diagnosing and Correcting Reading
- EDUC503 – Reading in the Content Areas
- EDUC560 Survey of Exceptional Students
- EDUC583 Planning, Implementing and Assessing Instruction
- EDUC502 Curriculum and Pedagogy
Cole, T. & Morris, S. (2015). A Principal’s Role in a Teacher’s Journey Academic Exchange Quarterly Fall 2015 Volume 19, Issue 3
Mercado, R. & Cole, T. (2014).Caution: Comprehension Zone: Teaching Required. Kappa Delta Pi Record 07/2014; 50(3):135-138.
Cole, T. (2016) Using Grammar Mini-Lessons to Bolster Student Communication in the Content Classroom