Students seeking accommodations must provide documentation of the disability.
The documentation must be printed on official letterhead and signed by a qualified, licensed professional in the appropriate area of expertise and must:
- Be current, within the last five years prior to the time of enrollment. Documentation for physical or sensory disabilities of a permanent unchanging nature need not fall into that time frame
- Provide a recognized diagnosis for the disability using the standard diagnostic criteria
- Describe the functional limitations as a result of the disability
- Provide evidence that the disability significantly impacts a major life function (see above) relevant to performance in college
- Identify and describe the current need for suggested accommodations prevalent to performance in college