Training & Support
Join us for a series of technology worshops this semester highlighting various classroom resources and emerging technologies available to Shepherd faculty.
For more information on our TechShops click here...
We provide training in the following areas:
- Sakai - Shepherd's newly adopted learning management system
- Turnitin - A Plagiarism Prevention System
- PowerPoint Presentation - we help you make the most of your slide presentation
- SMART Board Technology - learn how to make full use of the digital chalkboard
- Pod casting - record your lecture and make it available to a pod catcher
- Web Page Design - we will help you get started on your web page
- Other Technology - Let us know what other help you need with technology in the classroom
Training is provided in a variety of ways. We offer one-on-one, group and departmental training sessions. We are also available by email or phone. The ETC web site offers a few instructional resources for your Sakai experience. Let us know how we can help you help others learn.
We supply support for any type of technology that is used in the classroom. We can guide you if you should need equipment or advise on what equipment should be used and how to attain it. For support you can contact Lauryl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-876-5059.