Requesting Audio-Visual Services
Faculty, staff and administrators may request Audio-visual services. We ask that you make your request at least 72 hours in advance. To request A/V Services:
- Go to http://www.shepherd.edu/facilities/ and select “Work Request” (about ¾ of the way down the page)
- Complete the work request form that appears – all fields highlighted in RED are required
Submit the request
- Facilities Management will process your request and a confirmation email will be sent to you notifying you that the work order has been received and a WO# assigned. Reference this WO# for future inquiries regarding the status of the order.
- To learn more about the status of your work request, or make changes after you have submitted one, call Shannon Holliday at (304) 876-5461.
- In your request, be sure to note date, time, location and specific services needed.
- We also have a link to the “Audio/Visual Work Request” form on the CTL website: http://www.shepherd.edu/ctl/