Criteria for Borrowing A-V Equipment
- Audio-visual equipment will not be loaned to students.**
- AV equipment may be borrowed for up to 30 days.*
- Please remember your request must be submitted at least 72 hours in advance.
- Departments may have extended loan privileges for certain audio visual equipment.*
- If copyright software, materials or programs are submitted for duplication or off-air recording; federal copyright laws must be followed and a clearance from appropriate sources should be obtained by requester.
*Subject to availability
**Equipment can be loaned to faculty and assigned to students for short term use.