Assessing Learning at Shepherd: A Culture of Commitment
- What is Assessment?
- Why is Assessment Important?
- Where to Begin?<---- forms and timelines here!
- Assessment Minigrants for Faculty and Staff
- WEAVE Assessment Website (Institution abbreviation is "Shepherd")
- Please contact Laura Renninger at x5461 for information on how to easily view all reports on WEAVE.
- Sample Assessment Plan
- Sample Assessment Report
- Assessor Refresher Power Point (provides step-by-step guidance for formulating your plan or report)
- Assessor Refresher Workshop
Shepherd University Assessment of Student Learning Records:
- Reports from 2002-2007 are available in hard copy at the Center for Teaching and Learning
- 2006-2007 General Studies Assessment Record (100% of GS goals assessed)
- 2008-2009 General Studies Assessment Record (100% of GS goals assessed)
- 2008-2009 University-Wide Report Cycle (99% Commitment -- Reports and Full Report Record Available on the HLC Self-Study 2012 Sakai Site)
- 2010-2011 General Studies Assessment Record (100% of goals assessed)
- 2010-2011 University-Wide Report Cycle (96% Commitment as of 3/2/12 -- Reports and Full Report Record Available on the HLC Self-Study 2012 Sakai Site)
Reminder: 2010-2011 Reports due january 13, 2012. We are now in the 2012-2013 planning cycle (Please see timeline at "where to begin" link above)