1. Formal research presentations by students, faculty members and invited speakers will be held on a regular basis. Members of the URC will be requested to seek out accomplished speakers on a regular basis by the URC committee.
2. The Consortium will have its own recognized publication; all student research will be published in this form.
3. Attending research conferences resulting in publications and presentations will be encouraged.
4. The annual “Shepherd Open” contest will be held.
5. "URC Celebration Day" will be held annually on a designated date every Spring.
The actual date and venue will be announced well ahead of time by the URC committee and publicized
on the website.