- Where to Begin?<—- forms and timelines here!
- What is Assessment?
- Why is Assessment Important?
- Assessment Minigrants for Faculty and Staff
- WEAVE Assessment Website (Institution abbreviation is “Shepherd”)
- WEAVE Tutorial (click to view)
- Please contact Laura Renninger at x5461 for information on how to easily view all reports on WEAVE (or for any questions concerning utilization of this database).
- Assessor Refresher Power Point 2015 (finalizing your report)
- Assessor Refresher Power Point 2011 (provides step-by-step guidance for formulating your plan or report)
- Sample Assessment Plan
- Sample Assessment Report
Shepherd University Assessment of Student Learning Records:
- Reports from 2002-2007 are available in hard copy at the Center for Teaching and Learning
- 2006-2007 General Studies Assessment Record (100% of GS goals assessed)
- 2008-2009 General Studies Assessment Record (100% of GS goals assessed)
- 2008-2009 University-Wide Report Cycle (99% Commitment — Reports and Full Report Record Available on the HLC Self-Study 2012 Sakai Site)
- 2010-2011 General Studies Assessment Record (100% of goals assessed)
- 2010-2011 University-Wide Report Cycle (96% Commitment as of 3/2/12 — Reports and Full Report Record Available on the HLC Self-Study 2012 Sakai Site)
We are now in the 2016-2017 assessment cycle. (Timeline)