Note: make sure you download Adobe XI (11.0.02) of Adobe Reader to fill in the form: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
General Application Procedures
Please follow the steps listed below in completing this application form:
- The application is required of all degree-seeking students, regardless of whether you are interested in part-time or full-time studies.
- A non-refundable application fee of $40 is required of all applicants, except for those parties listed in #3. A check or money order, payable to Shepherd University, should be sent with this application form to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Application fees are waived for current Shepherd students, alumni, and employees.
- Please read the statement which relates to the Family Educational Rights Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Students wishing to pursue a graduate certificate in Appalachian Studies may enroll as a certificate-only student or may pursue the certificate while working toward any graduate degree, as certificate study will serve to add an extra dimension to one’s understanding of the region and better serve students’ workforce and professional goals.