|Home | Apply | Visit Campus | Meet Staff | About Shepherd | College Fairs | Online Inquiry | Majors | High School Counselors    |
APPLYING AS A TRANSIENT STUDENT
1) Download and complete the Special Non-Degree Student form.
2) Make sure to check the Transient box on the form.
3) Complete the form, answering all questions. Be sure to sign the form.
4) Mail or Fax the complete form to the Office of Admissions. The address and telephone number are at the bottom.
5) Once the Office of Admissions receives your application form, it will be processed and you will be sent a confirmation letter.
6) Please complete and mail this form as soon as possible to allow suffiecient time for the processing of your application.
Office of Admissions
|Useful Links: FAFSA | College Board | Scholarships | Honors | Student Life | Students with Disabilities | International Students|