Home | Apply | Visit Campus | Meet Staff | About Shepherd | College Fairs | Online Inquiry | Majors | High School Counselors    


1) Absence from University/Readmission:
Students in good academic standing who must discontinue their studies for a brief time will be considered eligible to re-enroll in future semesters, as long as they return after no more than two consecutive regular semesters (not including summer sessions) and do not take courses at another institution during that time without prior approval from the University. For procedures to take courses with permission during a time of absence, see Transferring Courses (for enrolled students).

Students who are on probation or suspension, who take courses at another institution without prior approval, or who are absent from studies for more than two consecutive regular semesters (not including summer sessions), must re-apply throught the Office of Admissions.

Students wishing to return after absence, and who do not need to re-apply through the Office of Admissions, should check the Class Schedule for advisement dates and make an appointment with their advisor.

2) Applying for Readmission:

a) Complete the application for admission.

b) Submit a brief statement of activities since last enrolled at Shepherd University.

c) Send a nonrefundable applicaiton fee of $35.


Online Application

Application for Admission (PDF)

Useful Links: FAFSA | College Board | Scholarships | Honors | Student Life | Students with Disabilities | International Students
Shepherd University | Office of Admissions | P.O. Box 3210 | Shepherdstown, WV | 25443-3210 | 304-876-5212 | 800-344-5231 | FAX 304-876-5165 | E-Mail: