|Home | Apply | Visit Campus | Meet Staff | About Shepherd | College Fairs | Online Inquiry | Majors | High School Counselors    |
APPLYING AS AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT
1) Complete the application for admission.
2) Submit a copy of your Green Card and/or visas, if applicable.
3) Demonstrate both written and spoken English proficiency. Such proficiency can be established by the successful completion of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), administered by the Educational Testing Service. A minimum score of at least 550 on the paper test or 213 on the computer test is required for admission to Shepherd University.
4) Send notarized letter indicating a guarantee of financial support and/or bank statement.
5) Send certified scholastic attainment that is equivalent to that of a high school graduate in the United States.
6) Send official transcripts from each college/university previously attended; all college/university transcripts from foreign countries must be accompanied by an International Academic Credential Evaluation.
7) Have your ACT and/or SAT scores including writing portion sent to Shepherd.
8) Send a nonrefundable application of $35.
|Useful Links: FAFSA | College Board | Scholarships | Honors | Student Life | Students with Disabilities | International Students|