APPLYING AS AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT
1. Complete the application for admission.
2. Send a nonrefundable application fee of $45.
3. Have the results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) sent from the Educational
Testing Service. A minimum score of 550 on the paper-based test, 213 on the computer-based
test, or 79 on the internet-based test is required for admission. The International English
Language Testing System (IELTS) is accepted with a score of 7, or the SAT with a minimum
score of 910 with a score of 450 on the verbal section.
4. Have original or certified copies of all high school transcripts sent in original language with
English translation. Unofficial photocopies are not acceptable.
5. Submit a General Certificate of Secondary Education or General Certificate of Education "O"
level in English language.
6. Send official transcripts from each college/university previously attended; all college/university
transcripts from foreign countries, including English-language transcripts, must be accompanied
by an international academic credential evaluation.
7. Send a notarized letter indicating a guarantee of financial support and an official bank statement
in U.S. dollars.