HOME SCHOOL ADMISSION
Shepherd University makes every effort to accommodate the special circumstances of home schooled students during the admissions process. Applicants must submit the following documentation for consideration by the Admissions staff:
1) Complete the application for admission.
2) Students under the umbrella of a degree-granting organization please submit evidence of the course work completed and the level of performance.
3) In absence of such a document, please submit a detailed portfolio describing the breadth of course work. This could include a research project, resume, reading list, community service, athletic and/or artistic endeavors, and study abroad.
4) Send official transcript from an accredited university or college (if applicable).
5) Send AP tests scores (if applicable).
6) Send ACT/SAT test scores including writing portion.
Application for Admission (PDF)