APPLICATION PROCESS CALENDAR
Summer before Senior Year
- Begin to finalize your list!
- Schedule a campus tour at each school.
- Check for Open Houses
- 1-2 colleges that you will most likely be accepted
- 2-4 colleges that are overall good matches
- 1-2 colleges that are "reach" colleges
- Be sure to take a full course load!
- Request college applications and information packets.
- Check out Web pages!
- Keep files and keep a calendar of deadlines.
- Get started on applications
- Letters of Recommendation
- Time is your friend!
- Choose who you ask carefully!
- Make it your goal to have all applications in by this time!
- Begin preparing scholarship applications
- Prepare FASFA form for financial aid
- Begin looking for your Early Action/Decision Responses
- Send grades to colleges that require them.
- Begin watching for admissions letters!
- All of your letters should have been received.
- Make your final decisions—and notify schools!
- Mail enrollment forms and deposits.
- Take any AP exams Include your college choice on the receiving end.
- Continue to study hard! Schools look at your final grades!