- Appointed Dr. Chris Ames as Provost of Shepherd University to represent the institution and President at key events.
- One of the significant leadership job postings is for the Chair of Business Administration, which we are proposing to expand to a more encompassing role for a Business School initiative—funded by support from the business community in a public-private partnership.
- Welcomed Mr. Bill Sommers as the Vice President for Enrollment Management.
- Appointed Ms. Holly Frye as Director of Community and Congressional Relations, in addition to her current duties as Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs.
- Appointed Mr. James Vigil as Interim Vice President for Finance, in addition to his current duties as Vice President for Administration. A formal search for a new Vice President for Finance is underway.